Subsea services business Kreuz Subsea and consortium partner Seamec have completed the mobilization of the Kreuz Glorious vessel to start a two-year project with India’s Oil & Natural Gas Corporation (ONGC).Announcing the mobilization of the vessel on Monday, Kreuz said that the scope of work includes the inspection of 27 offshore jackets in the Mumbai High North, Mumbai High South, Heera, Neelam and Bassien assets, located off the coast of Mumbai in the Arabian Sea.Kreuz noted that the construction work barge is specifically designed to work around complex jackets which are often inaccessible by more traditionally utilized DP2 diving vessels. The Kreuz Glorious has a 1,200m2 deck area, accommodation for 304 people, and an eight-point mooring system.The campaign will see 50 personnel from Kreuz supporting in project management roles as well as performing offshore construction tasks.In September 2018, the Government of India approved fiscal incentives to attract investments and technology to improve recovery from oil fields. This move is expected to lead hydrocarbon production worth more than $700 billion in the next 20 years, Kreuz said.AJ Jain, chief executive officer of Kreuz Subsea, commented: “While we have supported ONGC for several years as a subcontractor, this project marks the first direct contract we have secured with the company.”He added: “India has always been a key growth area for the business and with the recently approved government fiscal incentives expected to drive production, this provides ongoing prospects for global service providers like Kreuz Subsea.”It is worth mentioning that Kreuz Subsea in early 2018 was awarded a contract to mobilize five vessels to deliver subsea completion works for Indian multi-national conglomerate, Larsen & Toubro (L&T).
Upon investigation police found a Middle Eastern male had called the resident, advising he was with the Internal Revenue Service. He subsequently advised the resident that they were in violation of U.S. Law. Police said the male admitted it was a scam and he’d made contact from an international phone number. Police would like to warn residents not to answer phone calls from 301-812-4171. Police obtained the male’s phone number and contacted him. After a brief conversation, police said the male identified himself as Special Agent Eric Foster. Also, police urge residents not to provide any information to callers who claim to be with the IRS until they receive verification. Police would like to provide the correct, local IRS phone number, which is 412-395-5667.Click here for additional tips from Sgt. Kevin Turner with Greendale Police that can help in protecting against this type of scam. BATESVILLE – A local resident received a scary voicemail and after some research we were able to link the phone number with other scam reports across the country.The citizen said the voicemail was from a man identifying himself as Eric Foster, a representative from the IRS Criminal Enforcement division with a request she call back.The caller had a Middle Eastern accent and called from phone number (301) 812-4171. That area code is associated with Maryland and Washington D.C.We’re told by the citizen that she did not call back and that appears to be a wise decision. View the similarities in our report and this article from Pennsylvania website gantdaily.com:CLEARFIELD – Lawrence Township police would like to warn the public about a phone scam after receiving a complaint from a resident.
RelatedPosts UEFA Nations League: Spain’s Gaya nets late goal to snatch draw with Germany ‘Strong’ De Gea under no extra pressure from Man U, says Solskjaer De Gea should save Chelsea’s second goal 100 times out of 100 – Solskjaer Manchester United have brought in Burnley goalkeeping coach Craig Mawson to work with David de Gea. The 40-year-old has been drafted in to replace Emilio Alvarez, who left earlier this year, and link up with United’s senior keeper coach Richard Hartis. De Gea has been under scrutiny recently after a couple of costly mistakes and has strong competition from Sergio Romero and Lee Grant, while Dean Henderson has been impressing on loan at Sheffield United. Mawson did not have the most distinguished career as a player, appearing predominantly for Morecambe, Halifax and Hereford United. However, he has developed a strong reputation for his coaching ability while working with Burnley’s academy. He won the FA’s goalkeeping coach of the year in 2015 and has been working with Sean Dyche’s first team also. Mawson watched United’s win over Burnley at the weekend and is linking up with his new club this week.Tags: Craig MawsonDavid De GeaEmilio AlvarezRichard HartisSergio Romero
RelatedPosts River Plate beat Boca Juniors to snatch Copa Libertadores glory in Madrid Libertadores win would be fitting farewell for Tevez Boca Juniors arrive in Madrid amid tight security for Copa Libertadores match A group of Colombian football fans stuck in Argentina after South American borders were closed due to the COVID-19 outbreak have appealed to their government to help them get home. Some 15 fans of Medellin club Independiente arrived in Buenos Aires by bus in early March and watched their team being beaten 3-0 by Boca Juniors in the Copa Libertadores. However, when they set off on the near-7,000km return trip, they arrived at the town of La Quiaca to find the Bolivian border closed. “We’ve been through so much. It’s been a nightmare,” Cristian Ramirez told Reuters. “We just hope to return home to our country.” Ramirez said the fans had slept by rivers, in public parks and then in schools that were closed due to the coronavirus pandemic. They were forced to return 1,774 km to Buenos Aires. After talks with the local government, they are now being put up in a hotel and hoping to get home as soon as possible. “We’re in contact with the Colombian consulate and we are awaiting a humanitarian flight, although we don’t have a date yet,” Ramirez said. Argentina has so far recorded 2,571 coronavirus cases, with 115 deaths. Reuters/NAN.Tags: Copa Libertadores
But the 29-year-old is yet to sign and agent Arnold Oosterveer admits the situation is in Vlaar’s favour. Oosterveer told Dutch publication Voetbal International: “It is obvious that for Ron, now is the moment to make a nice big move in his career. “Ron is very ambitious. The situation is ideal for Ron right now. “You can imagine that we are not in a hurry. I don’t want to react to the rumour that he will go to either Arsenal or Manchester United, but Ron is very ambitious.” Vlaar has been one of Villa’s best performers since signing from Feyenoord for around £3.2million in 2012, making 72 appearances and scoring twice. He excelled for Holland in their run to the World Cup semi final in the summer. Press Association The defender is out of contract at the end of the season and will be allowed to talk to other clubs in January. He will not be sold in the transfer window though and Villa boss Paul Lambert, who has a strong relationship with his skipper, has spoken to Vlaar about a new contract. Ron Vlaar’s agent has admitted the Aston Villa skipper has a chance to make a “big” move in the not-too-distant future.
Wednesday, a Palm Beach County judge set a trial date for Sheila Keen Warren whose accused of dressing up like a clown and fatally shooting a woman at her Wellington home 29 years ago.Warren faces a first-degree murder charge for the death of Marleen Warren, her husband’s first wife.Investigators say Keen Warren shot Marleen in Wellington on May 26, 1990.At Wednesday’s hearing, a judge said jury selection would begin Jan. 31, 2020.A status check for the case is scheduled for June 24.Following the fatal shooting Keen Warren later married Marleen’s widower, Michael Warren, in 2002.Warren was arrested in September of 2017 in Washington County, Virginia after police used DNA from hair samples to find the suspect in the case.She has plead not guilty as the case remains open despite the upcoming trial.
London: 20-time Grand Slam champion Roger Federer came up with a radical proposal regarding the future of international tennis. The Swiss superstar suggested a merger between men’s tennis body ATP and women’s governing body WTA.Federer believes this could be the right time for a merger between ATP and WTA for the betterment of the sport. The former World No.1 also explained that he isn’t asking for competitions being merged but only the governing bodies.“Am I the only one thinking that now is the time for men’s and women’s tennis to be united and come together as one?” Federer wrote on his Twitter handle.“I am not talking about merging competition on the court, but merging the two governing bodies (ATP and WTA) that oversee the men’s and women’s professional tours.”“It’s too confusing for the fans when there are different ranking systems, different logos, different websites, different tournament categories,” he wrote further.The entire sporting calender of the world is reeling due to Covid-19 pandemic and tennis is not different. The season has been put on hold with multiple tournaments being postponed or cancelled.The second slam of the year, French Open, has been postponed from May to September while the Wimbledon was cancelled earlier this month in the wake of coronavirus crisis. Wimbledon had only been cancelled twice before, because of World War 1 and World War 2. (IANS)Also Read: Roger Federer’s serve a hybrid of Sampras and Agassi: Andy RoddickAlso Watch: Quick Shoppe in Guwahati takes precautionary measures against the spread of Coronavirus
..T&T trounce ICC Americas by 151 runsBy Brij ParasnathLEEWARD Islands maintained their upperhand over Guyana in the West Indies Cricket Board Under- 19 tournaments.After the Islanders won their Regional 3-Day match against the Guyanese outfit, they showed their superiority once again in the 50-Overs tournament when they registered a 30-run win in their third-round encounter of the West Indies Cricket Board 50-Overs competition at the Arnos Vale Sports Complex in St Vincent yesterday.Leewards batted first and posted 222 for 9 wickets in their allotted 50 overs, with Tyrone Williams being the principal scorer with 69. Akenie Adams (10-0-41-2), and Bhaskar Yadram (10-0-28-2), were the only bowlers who got more than one wicket for Guyana.In reply, Guyana suffered major setbacks and lost three early wickets for only 30 runs in 8.3 overs. But Joshua Persaud 44 (5x4s off 84 balls),and Bhaskar Yadram 44 (1×6 and 3x4s off 66 balls),averted further disaster with a fighting 76-run fourth wicket stand that created hope that Guyana will be able to achieve the victory targetBut after both batsmen were dismissed,the rest of the team offered little resistance and their innings closed at 192 in 46 overs.Kian Pemberton was the chief wrecker and finished with four wickets for 29, and got the “Player of Match” award while Camron Pennyfeather took three for 29.In the other matches, Trinidad and Tobago registered a comprehensive 151-run defeat over the ICC Americas team at the Park Hill playing field, while Windward Islands beat Barbados by three wickets at the Sion Hill playing field.Trinidad and Tobago took first strike and amassed 279 for 9 wickets in their allotted 50 overs, with solid contributions from skipper Kirstan Kallicharan 78, Keagan Simmons 28, Joshua Ds Silva 24, Bryan Boodram 26, Saiba Batoosingh 23, and Jonathan Bootan 32. Aran Pathmanathan scalped two for 39, while Rommel Shahzad had 2 for 70.In reply, the ICC Americas were bowled out for 128 in 32.4 overs, with Abraash Khan being the topscorer with 50, while Arshan Khan made 22. Medium pacers Jarlanie Seales and Negus Smith were the main destroyers with four wickets for 33 runs and three for 40 runs respectively. Dejourn Charles grabbed two for 45.Barbados was dismissed for 178 in 47.3 overs, while Windwards romped to victory with 181 for 7 off 46.3 overs. Shamar Springer made 63 for Barbados, but Ryan John fired out three wickets for 30 runs and then returned with the bat to pilot his team to victory with an undefeated 49. Emmanuel Stewart also contributed with an even fifty.
News of the aid from SU comes just a day after football coach Dino Babers, who has deep Texas connections having coached at Baylor in Waco, Texas, and Texas A&M in College Station, Texas, offered his prayers to those affected by the flooding.“My heart goes out to (the people of Houston),” Babers said on Monday. “I hope they’re all OK.” As of Tuesday afternoon, more than 100 high schools and colleges have sent supplies to Sampson, who plans on donating the gear to aid organizations better suited to distribute it to those in need, per his Twitter page.The story has been updated for appropriate style. Comments UPDATED: Aug. 30, 2017 at 1:51 a.m.As the city of Houston begins to recover from storm Harvey, Houston men’s basketball coach Kelvin Sampson put out a call for help. Published on August 29, 2017 at 6:18 pm Contact Andrew: firstname.lastname@example.org | @A_E_Graham AdvertisementThis is placeholder textRealizing that thousands of people will be needing basic items like clothes and shoes, Sampson asked that coaches on any level send along 20 T-shirts and 10 pairs of shoes, or whatever they could afford to give.Syracuse and dozens of other high schools and colleges answered the call. Facebook Twitter Google+
Patrick Mc Eleney, Ronan Finn and Brian Gartland are all available after injury lay-offs for Dundalk’s play-off round clash with Legia Warsaw tonight at the Aviva.Kick off is at 7.45Dundalk boss Stephen Kenny says the result won’t just come down to how good or bad Legia are.